Pages

Poached



Yesterday I had the pleasure of working with Peter Bro, owner of Portland eateries Aalto Lounge, Broder Cafe, Savoy Bistro and the latest Bar Bar. Peter is working on his new venture Poachedjobs.com, aimed at keeping the food industry employed with the best talent available. We did several shots for an upcoming promotion, and this is my favorite shot of the bunch.

Seems like in-between producing projects near and far, lately I have been asked to pick up my camera a lot.

You see, I am also a trained photographer. Going to photography school, being a photographer, producer, studio manager, artist rep, marketing manager, is kinda like being a busboy before owning a restaurant. You've been there, so you know what everyone on the team is going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment